Business Development Representative (Full Time)
Agri Audits are currently expanding the team and require a Full Time Business Development Representative, primarily focusing on the Cork/Munster area. This is an interesting and rewarding role for someone who has an interest in agriculture and sales. The role will be suited to an individual that has a strong network of contacts in the agriculture sector and enjoys being on the road. A company vehicle, phone and laptop will be provided to the successful applicant.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and meet with suitable potential clients.
- Learn, understand and communicate the benefits of becoming an Agri Audits client.
- Increase the number of Agri Audits clients across the Munster region.
- Build and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Consistently improve the quality of service provided to clients.
- Possess the ability to handle questions, queries and objections.
- Plan and coordinate your own work schedule.
- Work well autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Represent the company and brand in a professional manner
- Preferably third level education in Agriculture, Business or Agri Business.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Full clean driving license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and technology.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
The position will provide a base salary along with added bonuses. Travel costs will also be covered by Agri Audits.
Interested applicants should send their CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org