Sales Representative (Part-Time) – County Cork
Agri Audits Ltd is a Farm Audit Preparation and Record Maintenance service based in Bandon, Co. Cork with over 600 clients nationwide.
Our growing Agri Service business seeks a knowledgeable, friendly and motivated Sales Representative to promote the Agri Audits service, build relationships with potential clients and consistently generate high quality leads.
The position is purely commission-based with the agent receiving a percentage of the sign up fee, to be discussed if invited to interview.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to earn some extra income with the ideal candidate already possessing strong connections with the farming and agriculture community and/or already work in the farming industry. The position will be based around county Cork.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn and understand the benefits of becoming an Agri Audits client.
- Identify and meet with suitable potential clients.
- Meet achievable weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Possess the ability to handle questions, queries and objections.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to build and maintain relationships easily.
- Have a background or currently work in the farming sector.
- Be organised and have a desire to regularly meet targets.
- Have a well-established network within the Farming sector.
- Have previous experience in a similar role (Preferred but not essential)
- Have previous sales experience (Preferred but not essential)
If you would like to apply for this position please send C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org